About Writing & Life


C.R. Misty, the author of the soon to be published series, International Boundaries | Book 1: Simple Affair, and Book 2: Deeply Bound, provides an update on her activities in writing and what has been happening this Spring.

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and kicking. I took a bit of a break with social media to focus. In the passed few months I have taken a editing and proofreading course at the local University. I took a vacation down south earlier this Spring. I have also been reading other novels and I have been focusing on the feedback received thus far on my novel to polish it up before I publish.

News on my kindlescout campaign is has ended and my novel wasn't selected, boohoo, but the good thing with testing out this crowd sourced sight was it gave me a glimpse into what works with the market and what doesn't and have made some changes to my novel, the title, the cover image and the text to improve and to me it was a valuable experience and a test run.

You can still view my sample on Kindlescout. It is the book in the form of what it was and over the coming months you can use it to refer back to see the before and the after of what I did. :-)

I am going to be adding a few more chapters to Wattpad. They aren't really chapters but exerts of conversations and situations with the men in my novel, Devon and Josh. Part of my feedback was that readers wanted to know more about the men in the novel and one of the major publishers that I pitched this story to recommended that I round out my characters a bit more, so these exerts are meant to do exactly that. Keep in mind that the exerts are jumping ahead in the story, it may be a little hard to follow without seeing the chapters leading to it and the following chapters are un-edited, lots of spelling and grammar issues. I will fix.

Thanks for reading my message and feel free to leave comments & if you enjoy this blog remember to subscribe by email at the top left of this page.

Bye!

The first 7 chapters of C.R. Misty’s book, Simple Affair can be read on Wattpad and if you enjoy her work please show your support by voting.

About the Author: C.R. Misty is currently writing a romance trilogy. Her books are available online at Kindle, Nook, Kobo, ibook, inktera, OverDrive, Amazon & Createspace

Comments

Popular Posts