Will This Coupon Work?


C.R.Misty, the author of the International Boundaries Series | Book 1: Simple Affair and Book 2: Deeply Bound, writes about using coupons to promote.

Will this coupon work? Will people use it? Will they want to? Will they trust that I am only trying to promote my book? Will they think I am selling crap by giving away a coupon? Will they care? Will this coupon work?
I have a coupon, a Smashwords coupon, it’s nothing and everything. No cost to the curious, it is nothing for them to take a chance because I have a coupon and they don’t need to spend money. It is everything to me to give away my book for free and hope that they will be compelled to write a review.

I am an unknown author. I have my will power, my drive, my motivation, myself. I have a story to tell, to share. I have hope that someone will read it, like it and share it.


I have a coupon and here it is, coupon: BQ45A . Use it on Smashwords.


About the Author: C.R. Misty is currently writing a romance trilogy. Her books are available online at Kindle, Nook, Kobo, ibook, inktera, OverDrive, Amazon & Createspace

Comments

Popular Posts